Hunza is well known in Pakistan as well as in the world. The hidden qualities of Hunza are:
- Hunza is known as Paradise on earth by the virtue of beauty.
- Hunza known to be one of the best tourist attractions landscape of Pakistan.
- Best tourist destinations; Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Atta Abad lake, Passu cones, Hussaini suspension bridge, and top trekking points.
- Hunza became first Asia’s plastic free zone (clean and Green Hunza).
- The peoples of Hunza are famous for their beauty.
- Hunza valley the most peaceful region for tourism.
- The age average of peoples in Hunza is the highest in the world.
- Hunza has best hoteling chain for tourist in Gilgit Baltistan.
- Women of Hunza are active in tourism than men in town.
- The peoples of Hunza are very educated than any other districts in Gilgit Baltistan.
Hunza is one of the very well-known tourist destinations of Pakistan. Hunza is very famous for its beautiful landscape and tourist attraction sites. A few of many top tourist sites of Hunza are; Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Atta Abad Lake, Shishkat Tracking Points, Passu Cones, Hussaini Suspension Bridge, and Shishkat tracking point.
Hunza remains open throughout the year. It’s a mountainous valley and the majority of the peoples’ are believers of the Shia Ismaili sect. Shimshal Hunza is the frontier village of the Pakistan-China border. District Hunza having a direct road connection with District Gilgit and Ghizer. It’s in the left-most corner of Pakistan. Sost dry port is also located in Hunza. Hunza is known for its beautiful landscape and tourism in Pakistan and around the world. These are best answer to the question of ‘What is Hunza known for?’.
Weather of Hunza
The weather of Hunza becomes blood-freezing cold in winter and very moderate in summer days. The temperature in winter up to -20°C and in summer up to +30°C.
Traditional food dishes of Hunza
These are the traditional food dishes of Hunza: