Minimarg is a village in the Astore, Gilgit-Baltistan (Pakistan occupied). It is situated on the right bank of the Neelum River to the north of Taobat. Minimarg is approximately 190 km from the Gilgit city. This valley is 2,844.6 metres above sea level.
Commander 80 brigade of Minimarg region announced that no permission required for tourist to visit Minimarg this summer. Tourists have to follow some SOPs only and permit procedure is exempted for the year 2022.
Tourists are more welcome to visit Minimarg valley this summer. The SOPs to avoid any mishap in the region which is very sensitive area of the Line of Control (LOC).
Pakistan Army 80 brigade announced that no permit required for tourist in 2022.
Minimarg visit SOP
SOPs to visit Minimarg are:
- Production of original CNIC/identification card
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate/PCR
- COVID-19 negative certificate
- 4×4 well maintained vehicle with full fuel tank
- Entry timing 10:00 AM
- Exit timing 04:00 PM
- Respect and follow security SOPs being LOC area are fully cooperate with security personnel.
- No pictures of sensitive installations/points
- Camping/tenting, weapons, hunting, fishing, flying of drone cameras are strictly prohibited
- Spreading garbage and litter will be heavily fined with instant expulsion/banning
- Respect of local norms/values
- Check weather before visiting
- Adherence to other guidelines if any
- In case of any inconvenience/information, please feel free to contact 05817-920100/931420/03555205458