A honeymoon destination should be full of romance, realistic and natural, less costly, peace of mind, and free of hustle. Gilgit Baltistan is the only place in Pakistan that fulfill all these wishes of a couple.
Gilgit Baltistan is the best destination for couples to enjoy their honeymoon. The landscape of GB is very romantic and free of panic. Which makes it an ideal place to enjoy your honeymoon in Pakistan.
Honeymoon Destinations in Gilgit Baltistan
Few of the many top destinations to enjoy a honeymoon in Gilgit Baltistan are as follows:
- Khaplu valley
- Hunza Valley
- Shigar Valley
- Skardu Valley
- Basho Valley
- Manthoka waterfall
- Organic village Skardu
- Upper Kachura lake
- Lower Kachura Lake (Shangrilla Resort)
- Minimarg Astore
- Phandar Valley
- Naltar Valley
These are the top destinations to enjoy a honeymoon in summer. In winter, most of the destinations remain closed. The peak tourism season of these destinations is between March to October.
The most emerging honeymoon destinations of Gilgit Baltistan are:
- Khaplu valley: due to its natural glamour and beauty, this valley is very famous as a honeymoon destination. The ambiance of Khaplu is so loving and free of hectic for couples to enjoy.
- Shigar Valley: the gateway to K2 Shigar valley is amongst the best destinations for a honeymoon. Most visited destination by couples because it’s easily reachable from Skardu city.
- Basho Valley: it’s an ideal honeymoon destination for travel lovers. A couple who loves to dare a challenge must opt for this destination to enjoy their early days of marriage. It’s only three hours away from Skardu city.
- Naltar valley: the beauty of Naltar has never come under the spotlight to date. This valley has more than 10 lakes, a trout fishing hub, and especially the best weather across Gilgit Baltistan. This region experiences more rain than any other region of GB. To enjoy solo rain with vintage classical music to enjoy their honeymoon, I recommend you to go to Naltar.
These destinations of Gilgit Baltistan are far better than Kashmir and KPK. I recommend all tourists to visit once. The beauty and serenity of GB are second to none. The people of GB are so loving, peaceful, and kind-hearted.
Weather across GB during summer remains very favorable to enjoy the honeymoon. The only demand from the people of GB from a newlywed couple could be some sweets. If you want to win the hearts of locals, all you have to do is to give away some toffees.