- Bangladeshi cricket team in Pakistan in 2019–20.
- January 2020 Quetta bombing.
- January 2020 lunar eclipse.
- Manzoor Pashteen, a leading activist against corruption in the military, is arrested.
- The government declared a national emergency to protect crops and help farmers.
- February 2020 Kabaddi World Cup, Won by Pakistan.
- Hafiz Saeed was convicted of two counts of terrorist financing and was sentenced to five-and-a-half years in prison.
- February 2020 Quetta bombing.
- Pakistan Super League: Final delayed due to Covid19.
- The first two cases of COVID-19 are reported in Pakistan.
- Press reports state that China may send flocks of ducks to Pakistan to fight locusts.
- Islamabad High Court ordered that the elephant Kaavan should be immediately relocated to a different sanctuary following a four-year campaign by popular pop singer Cher since 2016 demanding for the release of Kaavan from Islamabad Zoo.
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight 8303 crashed in Karachi near Karachi airport, killing 97 of the 99 people on board as well as one on the ground.
- Government appoints Muhammad Sadiq as country’s first special representative for Afghanistan.
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan has quashed a presidential reference filed against Justice Qazi Faiz Esa.
- Pakistan Stock Exchange attack – An mass shooting in Karachi left at least 8 people dead including 4 perpetrators.
- Nigar Johar becomes the Pakistan Army’s first female lieutenant general.
- Pakistan temporarily bans popular online game PUBG.
- US donates 100 ventilators to support Pakistan’s COVID-19 response.
- PM Imran Khan inaugurates country’s first ever indigenously made ventilators at National Radio and Telecommunication Corporation (NRTC) in Haripur.
- Pakistan-born scientist Asifa Akhtar has become the first international female vice president of the biology and medicine section at Germany’s prestigious Max Planck Society.
- In terrorist attack, a soldier is killed at Bajaur security post.
- At least 39 people were injured in an RGD-1 grenade attack on a Jamaat-i-Islami rally in the Gulshan-e-Iqbal neighborhood of Karachi. The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army claimed responsibility for the attack.
- A bomb kills at least 5 people were killed and several others were injured in Chaman, Balochistan.
- Mohmand Marble Mine Incident – A mine disaster left at least 19 people dead and another 20 were injured.
- PM Pakistan Launches “Roshan Digital Account” For Overseas Pakistanis.
- Pakistan banned short video-sharing application TikTok because of immoral videos.
- An attack kills least 7 soldiers and 7 security guards in Balochistan.
- A bomb kills at least 6 members of the Army in North Waziristan.
- Pakistan after 10 days hiatus, Pakistan banned TikTok.
- At least 5 people were killed and 27 others were injured in an explosion at an apartment building in Karachi.
- Peshawar school bombing – Eight students were killed in a bombing at a school in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Fedral Board of Revenue (FBR) sealed cellular Sim company Jazz head office after they did not pay 25 bn rupees in 2018.